Hello and welcome again to Equity, TechCrunch’s enterprise capital-focused podcast (now on Twitter!), the place we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
This is an all-time first for the present, it’s an Equity Leftovers. Which implies that we’re not specializing in a single subject like we’d in an Equity Shot. This is simply, properly, extra Equity.
Danny and I and Chris acquired collectively to speak about a number of issues that we couldn’t pass over:
- Our piece which enterprise capital companies are anticipated to take advantage of financial institution from the current IPO deluge.
- Roblox’s IPO submitting, and our tackle its impending debut.
- All issues Wish IPO, together with what’s up with its income prices, and the broader ecommerce market.
- DoorDash’s epic financials, and the way COVID helped propel the meals supply large into the enterprise corridor of fame.
- The exit of considered one of Robinhood’s co-CEOs from the function.
- The HuffPo-Buzzfeed tie-up. And what’s up with media firms basically.
And with this, our fourth episode in six days, we will pause till Monday. Hugs from the Equity crew.
Equity drops each Monday at 7:00 a.m. PDT and Thursday afternoon as quick as we will get it out, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts.