Hello and welcome again to Equity, TechCrunch’s enterprise capital-focused podcast the place we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
This is Equity Monday, our weekly kickoff that tracks the newest non-public market information, talks in regards to the coming week, digs into some current funding rounds, and mulls over a bigger theme or narrative from the non-public markets. You can observe the present on Twitter right here and myself right here — and don’t neglect to take a look at our newest most important episode, which spent a great little bit of time speaking about OnlyFans.
The weekend was busy, as at all times, so there was plenty of chew over this morning. Here’s a partial listing:
- SoftBank goes to place collectively numerous SPACs.
- Indian fintech Pine Labs has raised $75 million to $100 million at a valuation of round $2 billion
- RealPage is promoting to non-public fairness for $9.6 billion
- Zoom is below contemporary scrutiny right here within the US
- Bolt has raised $75 million extra in a Series C1. We discuss why that’s enjoyable, and its present competitors.
- Group14 has raised a $17 million Series B that has us desirous about the long run.
- And WorkWhile desires to assist hourly employees and employers get alongside higher.
Closing, right here’s the Owen Thomas piece that I discussed on the very finish of the present.
Equity drops each Monday at 7:00 a.m. PST and Thursday afternoon as quick as we are able to get it out, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all of the casts.