Google launched the second Android 11 beta just a few weeks in the past. While that replace arrived with platform stability enhancements, there have been nonetheless just a few nasty bugs that plagued Pixel units. For occasion, many Pixel Four customers skilled a flickering show challenge whereas working the newest beta construct.
Today, Google is releasing Android 11 beta 2.5 in hopes to repair a few of these leftover bugs. Along with a repair for the Pixel 4’s display flickering bug, this replace additionally fixes points concerning the notification drawer, audio recording in apps following VoIP calls, and extra. Check out the complete record of fixes under:
- Fixed points that prevented a person from listening to or recording audio in apps after they made a VoIP name.
- The notification drawer now not fails to look generally when a person swipes down from the highest of the display. (Issue #159768228)
- The display now not glints on some units when the display is about to a low brightness degree. (Issue #156051413)
- Fixed varied points that might trigger units to reboot intermittently. (Issue #159888167)
- The navigation bar now not seems in instances when it wouldn’t usually show, similar to throughout a tool restart. (Issue #159592365)
- Some Pixel 4/XL units which have taken multiple Android 11 replace are now not blocked from receiving an OTA again to Android 10. (Issue #158765677)
- Video recording is now not interrupted generally when utilizing the Camera app. (Issue #159185509)
- The Dialer app now not makes use of the speakerphone generally because the default audio machine. (Issue #159203518)
- In the Messages app, the RCS chat options now not get caught generally within the Connecting state. (Issue #159786769)
This replace, which comes with construct quantity RPB2.200611.012, is now obtainable for obtain from all of the common channels. You’ll routinely obtain the replace if you happen to personal a Pixel and have enrolled within the Android Beta Program. Or, you may manually flash the manufacturing facility picture or OTA file to your machine, or use Google’s helpful new Android Flash Tool.
Want to be taught extra in regards to the subsequent main model of Android? Check out our full Android 11 beta walkthrough video, or see the written model under. Spoiler: There are a variety of new options in Android 11.
Next: Android 11 beta hands-on: Should you put in it?