- According to leaked information, the Samsung Galaxy S21 storage choices will vary from 128GB to 512GB.
- The Galaxy S21 ought to have 4 colorways whereas the S21 Plus might have three and the S21 Ultra may solely have two.
- There is also particular circumstances with a slot for an S Pen.
According to WinFuture, there may be leaked info associated to storage sizes and colorway choices for the upcoming Galaxy S21 sequence. While the storage sizes aren’t too shocking and the colorways leaked earlier, that is the primary time we’ve seen the whole lot collected into the way it may look come launch day.
Related: Samsung Galaxy S21 sequence: Everything we all know to this point
Keep in thoughts that WinFuture is a German web site and this leaked information relates particularly to Europe. However, most different areas of the world ought to see both the identical or very related choices in terms of Samsung Galaxy S21 storage and colorways.
Samsung Galaxy S21 storage and colorway choices
- Samsung Galaxy S21
- 128 GB — grey, white, pink, purple
- 256 GB — grey, white, pink, purple
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus
- 128 GB — silver, black, purple
- 256 GB — silver, black, purple
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- 128 GB — silver, black
- 256 GB — silver, black
- 512 GB — silver, black
The leaked information suggests that people who need tons of inner cupboard space might want to shell out for the S21 Ultra, as that seems to be the one one with over 256GB of house. However, there haven’t been any rumors to recommend that the Galaxy S21 sequence received’t characteristic expandable storage. As such, it is best to nonetheless have the ability to throw a microSD card into any of those telephones.
Rumored S Pen case?
Finally, WinFuture’s sources additionally recommend that there could possibly be official Samsung circumstances for at the least one of many Galaxy S21 telephones. These circumstances would have a slot for holding an S Pen. This helps earlier rumors that the Galaxy S21 Ultra might work with an S Pen — and in addition helps rumors of the approaching finish of the Galaxy Note sequence.