- Asus and Tencent Games have confirmed a July launch window for the ROG Phone 3.
- There’s no phrase on an actual launch date although.
- The two firms launched a Tencent-branded ROG Phone 2 in China final 12 months.
The Asus ROG Phone collection has established itself as the highest gaming telephone round, owing to flagship internals, a excessive refresh charge, huge batteries, and further inputs. We’ve been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Asus ROG Phone 3, and it appears to be like like we gained’t have to attend for much longer.
Asus and Tencent Games each uploaded a poster to Weibo that confirms a July launch window for the ROG Phone 3. The companies didn’t give us an actual date although. Nevertheless, the duo confirmed plans to cooperate in China too, presumably that means we’ll see a Tencent-branded system out there. Check out the poster beneath.
News of the July launch window comes just a few days after the telephone was listed on China’s TENAA regulatory web site. The itemizing factors to an overclocked Snapdragon 865 chipset, as much as 16GB of RAM, a 6,000mAh battery, and a 64MP primary digital camera.
The latter characteristic was corroborated by a real-world picture of the supposed ROG Phone Three that surfaced final week. The picture exhibits 64MP branding on the again of the telephone, in addition to what seems to be a triple rear digital camera combo.
There’s no phrase on pricing simply but, however the ROG Phone 2 retailed for $899 globally. So we’d anticipate an identical worth (if not barely increased) for the brand new telephone when it will definitely leaves China.
- Red Magic 5G evaluation: Big on gaming, small on every part else
- Razer Kishi evaluation: The final smartphone controller
- If you’re bored throughout quarantine, take a look at the most effective video games on Steam
- What are the must-have options for gaming telephones? Google has the reply