Credit: Ryan-Thomas Shaw / Android Authority
- The Poco M2 Pro Indian launch occasion will kick off on July 7.
- A poster shared with media retailers additionally offers us a take a look at the cellphone.
The Poco M2 Pro has been within the works for some time now, with Xiaomi India by chance disclosing the cellphone’s existence again in May.
Now, the corporate is making it official and has despatched out media invitations for a (presumably) digital Poco M2 Pro launch occasion in India on July 7. The occasion kicks off at midday IST (2:30AM ET).
The graphic despatched within the e mail additionally offers us a glance in the back of the cellphone, exhibiting a quad digicam housing with no seen rear fingerprint scanner. This suggests a side-mounted or in-display fingerprint sensor. Check it out beneath.
Credit: Supplied by Xiaomi
Previous rumors level to the cellphone probably sharing the identical Snapdragon 720G chipset because the Redmi Note 9 Pro. But hopefully the Poco M2 Pro isn’t only a rebranded Redmi cellphone just like the Poco X2 and Poco F2 Pro. Then once more, does it matter if the brand new cellphone has a aggressive worth?
This isn’t the one Xiaomi cellphone to launch this week, as the corporate launched the Redmi 9A and 9C in Malaysia yesterday too. Xiaomi has confirmed that these telephones will come to different markets, so right here’s to seeing these handsets in India too.
Looking for extra Xiaomi-related articles? We’ve bought you lined with some highlights within the listing beneath.
- Speed Test G: Poco F2 Pro vs Xiaomi Mi 10
- The Poco F2 Pro exhibits how macro cameras must be finished
- Here’s why the Redmi 10X sequence must be in your radar
- Everything to know in regards to the Xiaomi Mi Band 5
- Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition overview: A design-focused machine with drawbacks