- A YouTuber has posted a number of purported Galaxy Watch Three pictures on-line.
- The footage present a watch that’s largely according to earlier leaks.
We bought our first real-world take a look at what appears to be the Samsung Galaxy Watch Three final week, because of a regulatory itemizing in South Korea.
Now, YouTuber TechTalkTV has posted a number of extra obvious pictures on Twitter. Check the photographs out within the tweet beneath.
Exclusive: Samsung Galaxy Watch Three pic.twitter.com/jkFYH84I6P
— TechTalkTV (@Mr_TechTalkTV) June 22, 2020
The new pictures appear to line up with footage shared final week, that includes what might be a rotating bezel and people crown-like buttons (or much less possible, crowns). These footage additionally appear to point out off the Tizen platform, which has lengthy been the popular OS on Samsung’s watches. It’s believed that the brand new watch will provide Tizen 5.5.
Other rumored options embrace two variants, with one that includes a 1.2-inch show and 247mAh battery. Meanwhile, the bigger mannequin is alleged to pack a 1.4-inch display and 340mAh battery.
What would you wish to see from the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3? Let us know within the feedback. Otherwise, you’ll be able to take a look at extra wearable content material beneath.
- Fitbit vs Garmin: Which ecosystem is best for you?
- The finest sleep trackers you should buy in 2020
- The finest Wear OS watches (May 2020)
- Huawei Watch GT 2e evaluation: For the informal athlete
- Amazfit Bip S evaluation: health watch marred by dangerous connectivity