- A brand new Poco collection telephone, referred to as the Poco C3, has surfaced on-line.
- The telephone seems to be a rebranded Redmi 9C.
- This could be the most recent instance of Poco rebranding Redmi telephones.
Xiaomi’s Poco sub-brand has been providing rebranded smartphones for the whole thing of 2020, with the Poco F2 Pro, Poco M2 Pro, and Poco X2 all primarily based on present Redmi gadgets.
Now, a brand-new Poco telephone, dubbed the Poco C3, has appeared on the Bluetooth SIG web site. Or moderately, it seems like one other rebranded Redmi telephone as an alternative of a brand-new design. Check out the itemizing beneath.
Credit: Bluetooth SIG
More particularly, the Poco C3’s mannequin quantity (M2006C3MI) appears to line up with the Redmi 9C’s quantity included within the submitting (M2006C3MG). Xiaomi tends to vary the final letter in a mannequin quantity to replicate the telephone’s area, so “I” refers to India and “G” refers to “international” markets.
In different phrases, it seems just like the Poco C3 is sure for India — the Redmi 9C already launched in markets like Europe and Malaysia.
The Redmi 9C serves up a light-weight Helio G35 processor, a 13MP triple digital camera setup, and a 5,000mAh battery. It retails for €119 (~$136) in Europe, however historical past reveals us that we will count on a barely cheaper price in India.
What do you make of the Poco C3 whether it is certainly a rebranded Redmi 9C? Let us know within the feedback. Otherwise, yow will discover extra smartphone protection beneath.
- Can phone-makers dial the rebranding down a bit?
- Speed Test G: Poco F2 Pro vs Xiaomi Mi 10
- Are there any actually dangerous Android skins on the market at present?
- OnePlus Nord introduced: All the information you want in a single place
- Xiaomi pronounces Mi TV Stick, Redmi 9 collection, and extra sensible dwelling merchandise