- Sony has confirmed the launch date for its a7S III digital camera.
- It would be the religious successor to the a7S II which launched practically 5 years in the past.
Sony has confirmed the launch date for its upcoming skilled mirrorless digital camera, the a7S III. In an replace to its Alpha Universe information website, Sony revealed that the digital camera will likely be introduced on July 28 at 10AM ET.
Beyond that, nothing notable has been revealed concerning the digital camera, however there’s an in depth rumor prepare with huge numbers and engaging specs chugging across the web.
Earlier this week, SonyAlphaRumors recommended the newest skilled Alpha may sport a “easy” 12MP sensor or a 48MP Quad-Bayer sensor. For videographers, 10-bit 4K video at 120fps can also be rumored, in addition to 1080p at 240fps slow-motion video seize.
None of those specs have been confirmed by Sony simply but, however none appear markedly out of attain for the corporate both.
Until then, make sure to snack on a number of our digital camera protection under:
- The greatest Sony cameras to spend your cash on
- The greatest mirrorless digital camera: What are your choices?
- The greatest cameras for newbies
- 10 greatest DSLR cameras you should purchase proper now