- OnePlus has began rolling out Oxygen OS 10.0.1 to the OnePlus 5, with the OnePlus 5 to comply with shortly.
- The long-overdue replace fixes the problems Oxygen OS 10 launched to the 2 telephones.
OnePlus has lastly completed work on Oxygen OS 10.0.1 for the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T, and began rolling out the software program to these units (through XDA Developers). This is an replace OnePlus 5 and 5T homeowners have been ready for some time.
Related: The greatest OnePlus telephones
Back in May, following a months-long wait, OnePlus lastly pushed a secure launch of Oxygen OS 10 to its pair of 2017 flagships. Unfortunately, the replace was one thing of a large number. It broke options like digital picture stabilization (EIS) and tanked battery life. In truth, it was such a catastrophe, OnePlus didn’t checklist it on its assist web site in hopes of stopping folks from downloading it. In September, the corporate ended up apologizing for the delay in getting a follow-up replace out. Two months later, 10.0.1 is lastly making its approach to folks.
In addition to fixes for the problems Oxygen OS 10 introduced alongside to the OP5/5T, the replace brings the 2 telephones as much as Android’s September safety patch — which is an enchancment however we’re now in November. In any case, see the complete checklist of modifications beneath.
- Fixed the irregular name recording situation.
- Fixed the de-activated alarm situation when the cellphone was powered off.
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020. 09
- Updated GMS package deal to 2020.08.
- Full Screen Gestures
- Back gesture from the underside of the display is obtainable (OP5T solely).
- Electronic Image Stabilization has been added, bringing you the extra secure taking pictures expertise.
You might have to attend a short time longer to obtain 10.0.1 to your cellphone. To begin, the corporate says it’s first pushing the replace to OnePlus 5 units, with a rollout to OnePlus 5T telephones to comply with. Second, in each circumstances, the corporate goes with an incremental launch so it could halt the rollout if any surprising bugs crop up.