Credit: Ryan-Thomas Shaw / Android Authority
- OnePlus has revealed the successful characteristic concepts submitted by followers.
- These concepts will likely be applied in future variations of Oxygen OS.
OnePlus has beforehand sought characteristic concepts from followers, permitting fans to form the way forward for Oxygen OS to an extent. The agency’s newest spherical of crowdsourcing kicked off in September, and it’s now introduced the successful concepts.
OnePlus took to its official discussion board to disclose the adopted concepts, starting from an FPS (frames per second) counter in Game Space to partial screenshot performance and extra. You can take a look at the total listing of concepts under.
- Add an FPS counter choice to Game Space
- Separate quantity for every app and permit twin media playback
- Lockscreen customization (e.g. clock, shortcuts and many others)
- Wireless file switch from PC to OnePlus machine and vice-versa
- Power Diet (i.e. extremely energy saving mode)
- Dark mode to be black as a substitute of grey, or an possibility for each
- Partial screenshot
We’ve seen a few of these options on different telephones earlier than, akin to an FPS counter (gaming telephones), separate quantity for every app (Xiaomi), partial screenshots (Oppo, Realme), and extra aggressive energy saving modes (Samsung, HTC, Huawei). But these will nonetheless be welcome additions to Oxygen OS.
There’s no phrase on a launch timeline for these options, however presumably we’ll want to attend for the subsequent large Oxygen OS replace to see all of them.
OnePlus additionally revealed a listing of characteristic concepts that weren’t adopted by the model. These rejected concepts embrace a desktop mode, again faucet gestures akin to iOS 14 and early Android previews, an answer to stop display screen burn-in, and battery well being info.
Next: OnePlus Nord N10 evaluation — Nice however knee-capped