- The Honor Play Four collection has an infrared digicam.
- This digicam permits customers to take somebody’s temperature.
- This may very well be useful proper now as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
We’ve seen infrared cameras on telephones earlier than, permitting you to take infrared snaps and movies. But it seems to be like Honor is utilizing infrared know-how another way on its upcoming gadget.
The Huawei sub-brand has confirmed on Weibo (h/t: MyDrivers) that its upcoming Honor Play Four collection will provide an infrared digicam that can be utilized to measure temperature.
Honor says the temperature measurement function works with objects, animals, and other people, nevertheless it’s the latter that has our consideration. Being capable of measure somebody’s temperature is very vital throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and an official video clip exhibits us the way it works. Check out the primary 30 seconds of the video beneath.
It looks as if customers merely have to carry the cellphone over the individual’s physique somewhat than having the cellphone truly contact the individual in query.
It’s unclear whether or not the infrared digicam and temperature measurement function will seem on all Honor Play Four collection telephones or just one. Nevertheless, this looks as if one of many extra sensible options on a smartphone given right now’s world scenario. And if it really works correctly, we may see it being useful for important employees on the frontline of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Honor Play Four household is ready for a reveal tomorrow (June 3), so examine again then for extra particulars. Otherwise, you’ll be able to try extra Huawei/Honor protection beneath.
- Honor 9X Pro overview: Fatally flawed
- We requested, you instructed us: Xiaomi is the following Huawei
- Huawei FreeBuds 3i vs FreeBuds 3: What’s new?
- OnePlus 8 Pro vs Huawei P40 Pro: The better of China